The Great Analysis, Part 1
ສະບັບແປພາສາອັງກິດ · ເຫຼັ້ມ 1 · ໜ້າ 387
ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອບຸກມາກ

The monks told the Buddha. Soon afterwards the Buddha had the Sangha gathered and questioned Dabba: “Dabba, do you remember doing as these monks say?” “Sir, you know what I’m like.” A second and a third time the Buddha asked the same question and got the same response. He then said, “Dabba, the Dabbas don’t give such evasive answers. If it was done by you, say so; if it wasn’t, then say that.” “Since I was born, sir, I don’t recall having sexual intercourse even in a dream, let alone when awake.” “Well then, monks, call those monks to account.” And the Buddha got up from his seat and entered his dwelling.

The monks then questioned Mettiya and Bhūmajaka, who told them what had happened. The monks said, “So did you charge Venerable Dabba with an offense entailing expulsion, using an unrelated legal issue as a pretext?” “Yes.” The monks of few desires complained and criticized them, “How could Mettiya and Bhūmajaka charge Venerable Dabba with an offense entailing expulsion, using an unrelated legal issue as a pretext?”

ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອຮັບ 20 ແຕ້ມບຸນຈາກການອ່ານໜ້ານີ້