‘Please, venerables, I ask the Sangha to listen. Monks so-and-so and so-and-so are siding with and supporting monk so-and-so who is pursuing schism in the Sangha. And they keep on doing it. If the Sangha is ready, it should press monks so-and-so and so-and-so to make them stop. This is the motion. Please, venerables, I ask the Sangha to listen. Monks so-and-so and so-and-so are siding with and supporting monk so-and-so who is pursuing schism in the Sangha. And they keep on doing it. The Sangha presses monks so-and-so and so-and-so to make them stop. Any monk who approves of pressing monks so-and-so and so-and-so to make them stop should remain silent. Any monk who doesn’t approve should speak up. For the second time, I speak on this matter. … For the third time, I speak on this matter. Please, venerables, I ask the Sangha to listen. Monks so-and-so and so-and-so are siding with and supporting monk so-and-so who is pursuing schism in the Sangha. And they keep on doing it. The Sangha presses monks so-and-so and so-and-so to make them stop. Any monk who approves of pressing monks so-and-so and so-and-so to make them stop should remain silent. Any monk who doesn’t approve should speak up. The Sangha has pressed monks so-and-so and so-and-so to make them stop. The Sangha approves and is therefore silent. I will remember it thus.’”