The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 423
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“Sir, how can we do a procedure of banishment against these monks? They’re temperamental and harsh.” “Well then, take many monks.” “Yes, sir.”

“And, monks, this is how it should be done. First you should accuse the monks Assaji and Punabbasuka. They should then be reminded of what they’ve done, before they’re charged with an offense. A competent and capable monk should then inform the Sangha: ‘Please, venerables, I ask the Sangha to listen. These monks, Assaji and Punabbasuka, are corrupters of families and badly behaved. Their bad behavior has been seen and heard about, and the families corrupted by them have been seen and heard about. If the Sangha is ready, it should do a legal procedure of banishment from Kīṭāgiri against the monks Assaji and Punabbasuka, prohibiting them from staying at Kīṭāgiri. This is the motion. Please, venerables, I ask the Sangha to listen. These monks, Assaji and Punabbasuka, are corrupters of families and badly behaved. Their bad behavior has been seen and heard about, and the families corrupted by them have been seen and heard about. The Sangha does a legal procedure of banishment from Kīṭāgiri against the monks Assaji and Punabbasuka, prohibiting them from staying at Kīṭāgiri. Any monk who approves of doing a legal procedure of banishment from Kīṭāgiri against the monks Assaji and Punabbasuka, prohibiting them from staying at Kīṭāgiri, should remain silent. Any monk who doesn’t approve should speak up. For the second time, I speak on this matter. … For the third time, I speak on this matter. Please, venerables, I ask the Sangha to listen. … should speak up. The Sangha has done a legal procedure of banishment from Kīṭāgiri against the monks Assaji and Punabbasuka, prohibiting them from staying at Kīṭāgiri. The Sangha approves and is therefore silent. I will remember it thus.’”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้