If she accuses him like this: “I’ve seen you seated, making physical contact with a woman,” and he admits to that, then he is to be dealt with for the offense. … “It’s true that I was seated, but I didn’t make physical contact,” then he is to be dealt with for the sitting. … “I wasn’t seated, but lying down,” then he is to be dealt with for the lying down. … “I wasn’t seated, but standing,” then he is not to be dealt with. If she accuses him like this: “I’ve seen you lying down, making physical contact with a woman,” and he admits to that, then he is to be dealt with for the offense. … “It’s true that I was lying down, but I didn’t make physical contact,” then he is to be dealt with for the lying down. … “I wasn’t lying down, but seated,” then he is to be dealt with for the sitting. … “I wasn’t lying down, but standing,” then he is not to be dealt with. If she accuses him like this: “I’ve seen you seated in private alone with a woman on a concealed seat suitable for the deed,” and he admits to that, then he is to be dealt with for the sitting. … “I wasn’t seated, but lying down,” then he is to be dealt with for the lying down. … “I wasn’t seated, but standing,” then he is not to be dealt with. If she accuses him like this: “I’ve seen you lying down in private alone with a woman on a concealed seat suitable for the deed,” and he admits to that, then he is to be dealt with for the lying down. … “I wasn’t lying down, but seated,” then he is to be dealt with for the sitting. … “I wasn’t lying down, but standing,” then he is not to be dealt with.