The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 442
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If she accuses him like this: “I’ve heard you speaking indecently to a woman while seated,” and he admits to that, then he is to be dealt with for the offense. If she accuses him like this: “I’ve heard you speaking indecently to a woman while seated,” but he says, “It’s true that I was seated, but I didn’t speak indecently,” then he is to be dealt with for the sitting. … “I wasn’t seated, but lying down,” then he is to be dealt with for the lying down. … “I wasn’t seated, but standing,” then he is not to be dealt with. If she accuses him like this: “I’ve heard you speaking indecently to a woman while lying down,” and he admits to that, then he is to be dealt with for the offense. … “It’s true that I was lying down, but I didn’t speak indecently,” then he is to be dealt with for the lying down. … “I wasn’t lying down, but seated,” then he is to be dealt with for the sitting. … “I wasn’t lying down, but standing,” then he is not to be dealt with. If she accuses him like this: “I’ve seen you seated in private alone with a woman,” and he admits to that, then he is to be dealt with for the sitting. … “I wasn’t seated, but lying down,” then he is to be dealt with for the lying down. … “I wasn’t seated, but standing,” then he is not to be dealt with.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้