The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 44
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Or again, dissatisfied, discontent, desiring to give up the monastic life; troubled, ashamed, and disgusted with the monkhood; longing to be a householder … longing to be a non-monastic, he says and declares: ‘Why don’t I renounce the Teaching?’ … the Sangha?’ … the practice?’ … the training?’ … the Monastic Code?’ … the recitation?’ … my preceptor?’ … my teacher?’ … my student?’ … my pupil?’ … my co-student?’ … my co-pupil?’ … he says and declares: ‘Why don’t I renounce my fellow monastics?’ … ‘Why don’t I become a householder?’ … ‘Why don’t I become a lay follower?’ … ‘Why don’t I become a monastery worker?’ … ‘Why don’t I become a novice?’ … ‘Why don’t I become a monastic of another religion?’ … ‘Why don’t I become a lay follower of another religion?’ … ‘Why don’t I become a non-ascetic?’ … ‘Why don’t I become a non-monastic?’ In this way too, monks, there’s a revealing of weakness without the training being renounced.

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) The Female Monkey and Closing the Loophole for the Vajjians
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้