If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I master the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when five conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I master the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when six conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I master the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when seven conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true; he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I’ve realized the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I’ve realized the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when four conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I’ve realized the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when five conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true.