The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 181
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I’ve realized the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when six conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I’ve realized the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when seven conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true; he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true.

Other individual attainments As the first absorption has been expanded in detail, so should all be expanded:

If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the second absorption,” … “I attained the third absorption,” … “I attained the fourth absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the fourth absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled … when seven conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true; he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้