The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 185
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the emptiness release,” … “I attained the first absorption and the signless release,” … “I attained the first absorption and the desireless release,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the desireless release,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the emptiness stillness,” … “I attained the first absorption and the signless stillness,” … “I attained the first absorption and the desireless stillness,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the desireless stillness,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the emptiness attainment,” … “I attained the first absorption and the signless attainment,” … “I attained the first absorption and the desireless attainment,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the desireless attainment,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the three true insights,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the three true insights,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้