The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 184
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled … when seven conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true; he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true. The basic series is finished.

Combinations of two attainments If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the second absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master …

“I’ve realized the first absorption and the second absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied.

If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the third absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the third absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the fourth absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the fourth absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้