If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the four applications of mindfulness,” … “I attained the first absorption and the four right efforts,” … “I attained the first absorption and the four foundations for supernormal power,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the four foundations for supernormal power,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the five spiritual faculties,” … “I attained the first absorption and the five spiritual powers,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the five spiritual powers,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the seven factors of awakening,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the seven factors of awakening,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the noble eightfold path,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the first absorption and the noble eightfold path,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled.