The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 189
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the second absorption and I’ve given up sensual desire … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the second absorption and I’ve given up sensual desire … and I’ve given up ill will … and I’ve given up confusion, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of sensual desire,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of ill will,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of confusion,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the second absorption and the first absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the second absorption and the first absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled … when seven conditions are fulfilled … he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true. The linked permutation series is finished.

In this way each section is to be dealt with as in the linked permutation series. Here it is in brief: If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the third absorption and the fourth absorption,” … the third absorption and perfection,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the third absorption and perfection,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the third absorption and I’ve given up sensual desire … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the third absorption and I’ve given up sensual desire … and I’ve given up ill will … and I’ve given up confusion, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of sensual desire,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of ill will,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of confusion,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the third absorption and the first absorption,” … “I attained the third absorption and the second absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the third absorption and the second absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. …

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้