The Great Analysis, Part 1
ສະບັບແປພາສາອັງກິດ · ເຫຼັ້ມ 1 · ໜ້າ 190
ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອບຸກມາກ

If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the first absorption,” … the second absorption,” … the third absorption,” … the fourth absorption,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the fourth absorption,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the emptiness release,” … and I attained the signless release,” … and I attained the desireless release,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the desireless release,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the emptiness stillness,” … and I attained the signless stillness,” … and I attained the desireless stillness,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the desireless stillness,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the emptiness attainment,” … and I attained the signless attainment,” … and I attained the desireless attainment,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the desireless attainment,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the three true insights,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the three true insights,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the four applications of mindfulness,” … and I attained the four right efforts,” … and I attained the four foundations for supernormal power,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the four foundations for supernormal power,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the five spiritual faculties,” … and I attained the five spiritual powers,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the five spiritual powers,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the seven factors of awakening,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the seven factors of awakening,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the noble eightfold path,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized the noble eightfold path,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I attained the fruit of streamentry,” … and I attained the fruit of once-returning,” … and I attained the fruit of non-returning,” … and I attained perfection,” … and I’m attaining … and I’ve attained … and I obtain … and I master … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve realized perfection,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and I’ve given up sensual desire … and I’ve given up ill will … and I’ve given up confusion, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion and my mind is free from the hindrance of sensual desire,” … and my mind is free from the hindrance of ill will,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled … when seven conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true; he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true. The section based on one item is finished.

Combinations of more than two attainments The sections based on two items, etc., are to be given in detail in the same way as the section based on one item.

Combination of all attainments This is the section based on all items:

ເຂົ້າສູ່ລະບົບເພື່ອຮັບ 20 ແຕ້ມບຸນຈາກການອ່ານໜ້ານີ້