The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 193
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If he lies in full awareness, meaning to say, “I attained the first absorption,” while actually saying, “I attained the emptiness release,” … the signless release,” … the desireless release,” … the emptiness stillness,” … the signless stillness,” … the desireless stillness,” … the emptiness attainment,” … the signless attainment,” … the desireless attainment,” … the three true insights,” … the four applications of mindfulness,” … the four right efforts,” … the four foundations for supernormal power,” … the five spiritual faculties,” … the five spiritual powers,” … the seven factors of awakening,” … the noble eightfold path,” … the fruit of streamentry,” … the fruit of once-returning,” … the fruit of non-returning,” … perfection,” … “I’ve given up sensual desire … “I’ve given up ill will … “I’ve given up confusion, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside,” … “My mind is free from the hindrance of sensual desire,” … “My mind is free from the hindrance of ill will,” … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion,” then, if the listener understands, he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled; if the listener does not understand, he commits a serious offense when three conditions are fulfilled … when seven conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true; he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true. The unconnected permutation series based on one item with a speech extension is finished.

Meaning to say second absorption, but saying something else If he lies in full awareness, meaning to say, “I attained the second absorption,” while actually saying, “I attained the third absorption,” then, if the listener understands, he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled; if the listener does not understand, he commits a serious offense when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, meaning to say, “I attained the second absorption,” while actually saying, “I attained the fourth absorption,” … “My mind is free from the hindrance of confusion,” then, if the listener understands, he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled; if the listener does not understand, he commits a serious offense when three conditions are fulfilled.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้