The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 192
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

If he lies in full awareness, meaning to say, “I attained the first absorption,” while actually saying, “I attained the second absorption,” then, if the listener understands, he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled; if the listener does not understand, he commits a serious offense when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, meaning to say, “I attained the first absorption,” while actually saying, “I attained the third absorption,” then, if the listener understands, he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled; if the listener does not understand, he commits a serious offense when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, meaning to say, “I attained the first absorption,” while actually saying, “I attained the fourth absorption,” then, if the listener understands, he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled; if the listener does not understand, he commits a serious offense when three conditions are fulfilled.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้