The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 212
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

The Buddha then said to them: “There are disciples who have vision and knowledge, who can know, see, and witness such things. I too, monks, have seen that being, but I didn’t speak about it. If I had, others wouldn’t have believed me, which would have led to their harm and suffering for a long time. That being was a cattle butcher right here in Rājagaha. As a result of his deeds, he was tormented in hell for many hundreds of thousands of years. And now, because of the remaining result of his actions, he’s experiencing such an existence. Moggallāna spoke truthfully. There’s no offense for Moggallāna.”

“As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a lump of flesh flying through the air. Vultures, crows, and hawks were pursuing it, tearing at it and pulling it to pieces, while it uttered cries of distress. …” … “… That being, monks, was a cattle butcher right here in Rājagaha. …”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้