The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 220
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Venerable Sobhita said to the monks, “I can recall five hundred eons.” The monks complained and criticized him, “How can Venerable Sobhita talk like this? He’s claiming a superhuman ability!” They told the Buddha. “Monks, Sobhita has this ability, and that was just one birth. Sobhita spoke truthfully. There’s no offense for Sobhita.” The fourth offense entailing expulsion is finished. “Venerables, the four rules on expulsion have been recited. If a monk commits any one of them, he is no longer part of the community of monks. As before, so after: he’s expelled and excluded from the community. In regard to this I ask you, ‘Are you pure in this?’ A second time I ask, ‘Are you pure in this?’ A third time I ask, ‘Are you pure in this?’ You are pure in this and therefore silent. I will remember it thus.” The offenses entailing expulsion are finished. This is the summary: “Sexual intercourse, and stealing, Person, super—The four offenses entailing expulsion, Definitive grounds for cutting off.” The chapter on offenses entailing expulsion is finished.

Theravāda Collection on Monastic Law The Great Analysis The chapter on offenses entailing suspension The training rule on masturbation

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) Real-Life Test Cases, and Moggallāna's Visions of Ghosts and Hell
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้