The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 293
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

There is no offense: if he says, “Support us with robe-cloth, almsfood, dwellings, and medicinal supplies;” if he is insane; if he is the first offender. Summary verses of case studies “How a barren woman, may she have a child, And dear to, may I be fortunate; What may I give, how may I support, How may I get a good rebirth.”

Case studies On one occasion a barren woman said to a monk who associated with her family, “Sir, how can I get pregnant?” “Well, sister, give the highest gift.” “What’s that?” “Sexual intercourse.” He became anxious … “You’ve committed an offense entailing suspension.”

On one occasion a fertile woman said to a monk who associated with her family, “Sir, how can I get a child?” “Well, sister, give the highest gift.” “What’s that?” “Sexual intercourse.” He became anxious … “You’ve committed an offense entailing suspension.”

On one occasion a woman said to a monk who associated with her family, “Sir, how can I get my husband to love me?” “Well, sister, give the highest gift.” “What’s that?” “Sexual intercourse.” He became anxious … “You’ve committed an offense entailing suspension.”

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้