The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 294
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

On one occasion a woman said to a monk who associated with her family, “Sir, how can I become more fortunate?” “Well, sister, give the highest gift.” “What’s that?” “Sexual intercourse.” He became anxious … “You’ve committed an offense entailing suspension.”

On one occasion a woman said to a monk who associated with her family, “Sir, what may I give you?” “The highest gift, sister.” “What’s that?” “Sexual intercourse.” He became anxious … “You’ve committed an offense entailing suspension.”

On one occasion a woman said to a monk who associated with her family, “Sir, how may I support you?” “With the highest gift, sister.” “What’s that?” “Sexual intercourse.” He became anxious … “You’ve committed an offense entailing suspension.”

On one occasion a woman said to a monk who associated with her family, “Sir, how can I get a good rebirth?” “Well, sister, give the highest gift.” “What’s that?” “Sexual intercourse.” He became anxious … “You’ve committed an offense entailing suspension.” The training rule on encouraging a woman to satisfy one’s desires, the fourth, is finished.

Theravāda Collection on Monastic Law The Great Analysis The chapter on offenses entailing suspension Matchmaking

Origin story First substory

หัวข้อ (สรุปโดย AI) Closing the Rule: Barren Wives, Fortune, and the "Highest Gift"
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อบันทึกความคืบหน้า
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้