The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 392
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

The pretext of almsbowl: a monk sees someone carrying an iron bowl … a black ceramic bowl … an ordinary ceramic bowl committing an offense entailing expulsion. If he then accuses another person carrying an ordinary ceramic bowl, saying, “I’ve seen someone carrying an ordinary ceramic bowl. You’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic, not a Sakyan monastic. …” he commits an offense entailing suspension for each statement. The pretext of robe: a monk sees someone wearing rag robes … wearing robes given by householders committing an offense entailing expulsion. If he then accuses another person wearing robes given by householders, saying, “I’ve seen someone wearing robes given by householders. You’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic, not a Sakyan monastic. …” he commits an offense entailing suspension for each statement. The pretext of preceptor: a monk sees a student of so-and-so committing an offense entailing expulsion. If he then accuses another student of that person, saying, “I’ve seen the student of so-and-so. You’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic, not a Sakyan monastic. …” he commits an offense entailing suspension for each statement. The pretext of teacher: a monk sees a pupil of so-and-so committing an offense entailing expulsion. If he then accuses another pupil of that person, saying, “I’ve seen the pupil of so-and-so. You’ve committed an offense entailing expulsion. You’re not an ascetic, not a Sakyan monastic. …” he commits an offense entailing suspension for each statement.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้