The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 45
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Or again, dissatisfied, discontent, desiring to give up the monastic life; troubled, ashamed, and disgusted with the monkhood; longing to be a householder … longing to be a non-monastic, he says and declares: ‘What if I renounced the Buddha?’ … he says and declares: ‘What if I were a non-monastic?’ … he says and declares: ‘Perhaps I should renounce the Buddha?’ … he says and declares: ‘Perhaps I should be a non-monastic?’ … he says and declares: ‘Well then, I should renounce the Buddha.’ … he says and declares: ‘Well then, I should be a non-monastic.’ … he says and declares: ‘I think I should renounce the Buddha.’ … he says and declares: ‘I think I should be a non-monastic.’ In this way too, monks, there’s a revealing of weakness without the training being renounced.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้