The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 49
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Or again, dissatisfied, discontent, desiring to give up the monastic life; troubled, ashamed, and disgusted with the monkhood; longing to be a householder … longing to be a non-monastic, he says and declares: ‘I renounce the Teaching.’ … ‘I renounce the Sangha.’ … ‘I renounce the practice.’ … ‘I renounce the training.’ … ‘I renounce the Monastic Code.’ … ‘I renounce the recitation.’ … ‘I renounce my preceptor.’ … ‘I renounce my teacher.’ … ‘I renounce my student.’ … ‘I renounce my pupil.’ … ‘I renounce my co-student.’ … ‘I renounce my co-pupil.’ … ‘I renounce my fellow monastics.’ … ‘Consider me a householder.’ … ‘Consider me a lay follower.’ … ‘Consider me a monastery worker.’ … ‘Consider me a novice monk.’ … ‘Consider me a monastic of another religion.’ … ‘Consider me a lay follower of another religion.’ … ‘Consider me a non-ascetic.’ … ‘Consider me a non-monastic.’ In this way too, monks, there’s a revealing of weakness together with the training being renounced. Or again, dissatisfied, discontent, desiring to give up the monastic life; troubled, ashamed, and disgusted with the monkhood; longing to be a householder … longing to be a non-monastic, he says and declares: ‘I’m done with the Buddha.’ … ‘I’m done with my fellow monastics.’ In this way too, monks, there’s a revealing of weakness together with the training being renounced. Or again … he says and declares: ‘No more of the Buddha for me.’ … ‘No more of my fellow monastics for me.’ … ‘The Buddha is of no use to me.’ … ‘My fellow monastics are of no use to me.’ … ‘I’m well freed from the Buddha.’ … ‘I’m well freed from my fellow monastics.’ In this way too, monks, there’s a revealing of weakness together with the training being renounced.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้