The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 48
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

Or again, dissatisfied, discontent, desiring to give up the monastic life; troubled, ashamed, and disgusted with the monkhood; longing to be a householder … longing to be a non-monastic, he says and declares: ‘This is difficult to do.’ … ‘This isn’t easy to do.’ … ‘This is difficult.’ … ‘This isn’t easy.’ … ‘I can’t endure.’ … ‘I’m unable.’ … ‘I don’t enjoy myself.’ … ‘I take no delight.’ In this way too, monks, there’s a revealing of weakness without the training being renounced.

And how is there a revealing of weakness together with the training being renounced? It may be that a monk is dissatisfied, discontent, desiring to give up the monastic life; troubled, ashamed, and disgusted with the monkhood; longing to be a householder … longing to be a non-monastic, and he says and declares: ‘I renounce the Buddha.’ In this way, monks, there’s a revealing of weakness together with the training being renounced.

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้