If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the emptiness release,” … “I attained the signless release,” … “I attained the desireless release,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the desireless release,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled: … If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the emptiness stillness,” … “I attained the signless stillness,” … “I attained the desireless stillness,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the desireless stillness,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the emptiness attainment,” … “I attained the signless attainment,” … “I attained the desireless attainment,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the desireless attainment,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the three true insights,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the three true insights,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the four applications of mindfulness,” … “I attained the four right efforts,” … “I attained the four foundations for supernormal power,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the four foundations for supernormal power,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the five spiritual faculties,” … “I attained the five spiritual powers,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the five spiritual powers,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled.