If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the seven factors of awakening,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the seven factors of awakening,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the noble eightfold path,” … “I’m attaining … “I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master … “I’ve realized the noble eightfold path,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the fruit of streamentry,” … “I attained the fruit of once-returning,” … “I attained the fruit of non-returning,” … “I attained perfection,” … “I’m attaining …
“I’ve attained … “I obtain … “I master …
“I’ve realized perfection,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I’ve given up sensual desire, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I’ve given up ill will, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I’ve given up confusion, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of sensual desire,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled. If he lies in full awareness, saying, “My mind is free from the hindrance of ill will,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled.