If he lies in full awareness, saying, “I attained the first absorption and the second absorption and the third absorption and the fourth absorption and the emptiness release and the signless release and the desireless release and the emptiness stillness and the signless stillness and the desireless stillness and the emptiness attainment and the signless attainment and the desireless attainment and the three true insights and the four applications of mindfulness and the four right efforts and the four foundations for supernormal power and the five spiritual faculties and the five spiritual powers and the seven factors of awakening and the noble eightfold path and the fruit of streamentry and the fruit of once-returning and the fruit of non-returning and perfection … and I’m attaining … and I’ve attained … etc. … and I’ve given up sensual desire, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside; and I’ve given up ill will, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside; and I’ve given up confusion, renounced it, let it go, abandoned it, relinquished it, forsaken it, thrown it aside; and my mind is free from the hindrance of sensual desire and my mind is free from the hindrance of ill will and my mind is free from the hindrance of confusion,” he commits an offense entailing expulsion when three conditions are fulfilled … when seven conditions are fulfilled: before he has lied, he knows he is going to lie; while lying, he knows he is lying; after he has lied, he knows he has lied; he misrepresents his view of what is true; he misrepresents his belief of what is true; he misrepresents his acceptance of what is true; he misrepresents his sentiment of what is true. The section based on all items is finished. The exposition of the section on the basic series is finished.
Meaning to say first absorption, but saying something else