“As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a man with needles for body hairs flying through the air. Again and again he was pierced by those needles, while uttering cries of distress. …” … “… That being, monks, was a horse trainer right here in Rājagaha. …” “As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a man with needles for body hairs flying through the air. Those needles entered his head and came out through his mouth, entered his mouth and came out through his breast, entered his breast and came out through his stomach, entered his stomach and came out through his thighs, entered his thighs and came out through his calves, entered his calves and came out through his feet, as he uttered cries of distress. …” … “… That being, monks, was a slanderer right here in Rājagaha. …” “As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a man flying through the air with testicles like pots. When he moved, he lifted his testicles onto his shoulders; when he sat down, he sat on top of his testicles. Vultures, crows, and hawks were pursuing him, tearing at him and pulling him to pieces, while he uttered cries of distress. …” … “… That being, monks, was a corrupt magistrate right here in Rājagaha. …” “As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a man submerged in a cesspit …” … “… That being, monks, was an adulterer right here in Rājagaha. …”