“As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a man submerged in a cesspit, eating feces with both hands …” … “… That being, monks, was a wicked brahmin right here in Rājagaha. At the time of Kassapa, the fully Awakened One, he had invited the Sangha of monks to a meal. He filled a trough with feces, had them informed that the meal was ready, and said, ‘Sirs, eat as much as you like and take the leftovers with you.’ …” “As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a flayed woman flying through the air. Vultures, crows, and hawks were pursuing her, tearing at her and pulling her to pieces, while she uttered cries of distress. …” … “… That woman, monks, was an adulteress right here in Rājagaha. …” “As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a foul-smelling and ugly woman flying through the air. Vultures, crows, and hawks were pursuing her, tearing at her and pulling her to pieces, while she uttered cries of distress. …” … “… That woman, monks, was a fortune-teller right here in Rājagaha. …”