The Great Analysis, Part 1
ฉบับแปลอังกฤษ · Volume 1 · Page 216
เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อคั่นหน้า

“As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a woman flying through the air, roasting, sweltering, and sooty. Vultures, crows, and hawks were pursuing her, tearing at her and pulling her to pieces, while she uttered cries of distress. …” … “… That woman, monks, was the chief queen of the king of Kāliṅga. Overcome by jealousy, she poured a pan of burning coals over a rival. …” “As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw the headless trunk of a body flying through the air, with eyes and mouth on its chest. Vultures, crows, and hawks were pursuing it, tearing at it and pulling it to pieces, while it uttered cries of distress. …” … “… That being, monks, was an executioner called Hārika right here in Rājagaha. …” “As I was coming down from the Vulture Peak, I saw a monk flying through the air. His outer robe was ablaze and burning, as were his bowl, belt, and body. He uttered cries of distress. …” … “… During the time of the Buddha Kassapa’s dispensation, he was a bad monk.” …

เข้าสู่ระบบเพื่อรับ ๒๐ แต้มบุญจากการอ่านหน้านี้